Many people are waiting for the biggest shopping day that is the Black Friday. However, Cyber Monday are becoming more and more popular every year as people start making purchases on smartphones, tablets, and laptops no matte where they are. This is the best day to buy things because retailers are giving holiday deals. That is why more shoppers are rushing into their stores or websites on both days. Likewise, biggest retailers are also extending the opening and closing hours. Some of the big retailers participating in Black Friday and Cyber Monday include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, AT&T, Walmart, Best Buy, Target and Home Depot.
These retailers are offering up to 70% discounts on popular items. That is why buyers can expect obtaining big savings by purchasing markdown items. In fact, if you are planning to buy products such as HDTVs, laptops and others you can expect for considerable rollbacks. Most likely, retailers are giving big discounts of products that are about to replace with new improved versions.
Black Friday is the best time to purchase products, but you should not expect getting the high-end products. Forget about the things not to buy. Here are some of the best bargains that you can find during Black Friday.
1. Smartphones – Who doesn’t want a smartphone these days. But the best bargains really start before Verizon’s Black Friday and last through Christmas. Verizon Wireless will lure you to upgrade with free cell phones. Even the high-end smartphone like the Samsung Galaxy S5 can be had for less than $50. That’s a whopping $150 off the regular price. If you can’t the get the deals you really want, then click here for even more Verizon Cyber Monday 2014 deals.
2. Laptops – This is one of the hot items that you can buy during Black Friday. You can get up to 50% discount on items that were previously manufactured for the past years.
3. Televisions – It is ideal to buy televisions during Black Friday because the price is reduced.
4. Blu-Ray player – Another hot item offered during Black Friday is the Blu-Ray player. Likewise, you can also find mark down movies and video games, yet you can expect that the quality still remains the same. This is the best time to purchase movies and complete television shows seasons.
5. Cookware sets – As the holiday season is getting nearer, it is good to buy cookware sets that you can give as gift. Buying this on Black Friday gives you great deals because the price is reduced to super-cheap. Other kitchen appliances are also offered at lowest prices.
6. Digital camera – The demand for digital cameras has reduced due to the existence of smartphones. That is why during Black Friday, most retailers are offering digital cameras in discounted prices. If you still want to have digital camera, the best thing to do is to know the schedule of Black Friday sale and you can expect getting this item at affordable cost.
Although you can obtain big discounts from Sprint and other carriers during Black Friday 2014, shoppers should not be impulsive in buying items. It is still important to compare deals offered by different stores so that you can ensure getting the best deals. This is important because during Black Friday shoppers would battle the traffic, the crowds and of course the long lines just to pick some bargain items.
Before shopping on either days, you should ensure making a list of the products that you want to purchase. This way, once you arrived in the venue it will be easier for you to pick up the items of your choice. Likewise, you should be aware of the prices or you can check the Price matching policy. As you want to obtain big savings, you should prefer those items with big discounts as compared to the regular items.